This is my Photo Blog detailing my adventures into the world. From exploring the waterfalls, mountains, and the beauty that is Western North Carolina, urban exploration, to anywhere my lens takes me across the country. Also visit my site The Digital Mirage

Adorama "TechTock" interview with The Digital Mirage's Walter Arnold

Adorama's Jack Howard (Author of "Practical HDRi") interviews me about my photography, techniques, workflow and other tips and tricks.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cathedral Falls 01/12/2008

My brother and his Fiance were in town for the weekend so we treated them to the views of Cathedral Falls (Aka Birdrock Falls). Since I've been here about 6 times in the last six months I opted for a different angle.
This is a really interesting area along the trail near Cathedral falls where the brush and rhododendron sweep low over your head and create a thick creepy canopy that makes for an eerie stroll in the right light.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, NC, United States
Check out my professional photography site at The Digital Mirage I post also my photos over at Flickr! Check them out

Stats