This is my Photo Blog detailing my adventures into the world. From exploring the waterfalls, mountains, and the beauty that is Western North Carolina, urban exploration, to anywhere my lens takes me across the country. Also visit my site The Digital Mirage

Adorama "TechTock" interview with The Digital Mirage's Walter Arnold

Adorama's Jack Howard (Author of "Practical HDRi") interviews me about my photography, techniques, workflow and other tips and tricks.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cedar Rock Falls NC 07-26-2008

Well I am getting back into my normal routine of getting out on the weekends and hiking to waterfalls. This Saturday I went into Pisgah Forest to visit Cedar Rock Falls. I had never been to this one before so I was excited! Parked at the Pisgah Center and found the trail. It was just about a mile walk on a very easy trail. I did not pass a single person on my way up to the falls.



This was a beautiful little area with many boulders around to climb on and get some interesting shots!



I spent about an hour and a half there shooting and sitting, and not a single person ever came by. This is a great place to reflect and enjoy nature!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, NC, United States
Check out my professional photography site at The Digital Mirage I post also my photos over at Flickr! Check them out

Stats